A fantastic position has just become available for a suitably experienced sales advisor to join our rapidly growing business.
Muve, is a growing, entrepreneurial conveyancing law firm that is strongly innovative and provides high levels of service to our large client base, using new technology and business practices unique in the legal industry. Muve is focused on delivering high levels of service to our clients, in a proactive and changing environment, while also being an enjoyable and collaborative place to work. The Sales team has grown significantly over the past 12 months in scale and complexity, covering two geographical locations and has seen its product base expand. As a result, the Onboarding team has a requirement to grow its team and is looking for an experienced contact centre Sales Advisor to support and meet the demands of the departmental growth to deliver increased conversion with focus on the sales skills, product knowledge, and customer journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Onboarding team is the clients first interaction with Muve and as such, it is their job to give a good first impression. Buying a property is not a transaction that our clients do often, meaning the Onboarder will utilise their sales skills to recommend the right product for the client. Once the sale is agreed the Onboarder will handover the instruction to the Account Management team.
This is a sales target driven role, selling our products and ensuring maximum instruction and conversion rates. As an Onboarder, you must be prepared to work as part of a team, be able to interact with colleagues and clients in a professional and tactful manner and in doing so present a positive image of the Company.
The successful candidate must thrive in a contact centre environment, enjoy speaking to potential customers and be passionate about growing a business through the quality of the sales conversions we have.
- Contact all new leads allocated to yourself within specified SLA
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and update CRM systems as required
- Achieve your individual instructions target from these leads as set each month
- Maintain a conversion rate in line with current expectations
- Deliver each call within the expectations set out in our call framework
- Have regular contact with every active client of yours in line with current expectations
- Contacting agents on a regular basis to update them on your active pipeline and asking for their updates/assistance where required.
- Have a minimum contact rate of 2.5 calls per lead on average
- Identify areas of improvement/training required where necessary
- To be knowledgeable about our service, the industry we operate in and relay that information to our prospective/current clients
- To attend the office as and when required
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Proven experience within a large tele-sales team as a sales advisor
- Proven track record of being a high performer exceeding sales and customer experience targets
- Worked with CRM systems and contact centre software
- Experience in delivering customer focused solutions based on customer needs
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to quickly establish rapport in outbound calls
- Excellent customer service and communication skills; Putting your clients and colleagues at the heart of everything you do
- Excellent time management skills
Our business operative hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 to 21.00 and Saturdays 09.00 to 17.30. You will be required to work a 37.5 hour week working within business hours.
In return Muve offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cashback Plan on every day medical expenses
- Employee Discounts
- Additional Annual Leave for Length of Service
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Excellent rewards for employees who consistently contribute to the company’s growth
- Remote Working; Muve offers our employees the flexibility to work from home, reducing the time and cost associated with travel and builds upon that improved work/life balance.
- Or, for those that prefer, we also offer the option of working from our relaxed and friendly fully serviced offices, based in one of the best towns in the London area 9
- Excellent progression opportunities within the business to support you reaching your career goals
- A fantastic collaborative and supportive working environment
- Quarterly Social Events
What are you waiting for, come join us and achieve your full potential with a supportive and collaborative team!
Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org