A fantastic position has just become available for a suitably experienced National Account Manager to join our rapidly growing business.
Muve, is a growing, entrepreneurial conveyancing law firm that is strongly innovative and provides high levels of service to our large client base, through the use of new technology and business practices unique in the legal industry. Muve is focused on delivering high levels of service to our clients, in a proactive and changing environment, while also being an enjoyable and collaborative place to work. Over the past 12 months the Sales team has grown significantly in scale and complexity, increasing revenue by 70%.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now searching for a skilled National Account Manager to oversee and manage client relationships on a national basis for our company. These will include lead generation sources such as Price Comparison Sites and Referrer Panels as well as significant regional and national Estate Agency businesses. In this role, you will act as the senior representative for the company and work with our national clients and partners.
To ensure success as a national account manager, you should have excellent commercial skills, confidence, and the ability to lead internal and external project teams. A top-notch national account manager will bring skills as a negotiator, problem solver, and thought-leader to the table.
- Agreeing and monitoring targets for the national sales department
- Develop and deploy national account plans to achieve budgeted KPIs
- Building a trusting and professional relationship with national and major clients
- Regular review meetings with national and major clients
- Utilise regional sales people (indirect report) to provide local training and drive sales
- Promoting new services and products to clients in your department
- Reporting to senior management on the status of your accounts
- Taking a leading role in presentations and proposals for national accounts
- Monitoring and identifying market trends, competitors, and new sales leads
Our Ideal Candidate will HAVE:
- Proven experience in working to targets and KPIs, including reporting thereof
- The ability to communicate at all levels, present and influence
- A bachelor's degree in business management, business science, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regional or national account manager position.
- A sales background with a demonstrated history of sales performance.
- A solid grasp of sales metrics, performance measures, and technical indicators.
- A thorough aptitude for analysis and strategy.
- Decisive thinking and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and client-relations skills.
- Negotiation, conflict resolution, and presentation skills.
- Dynamic and creative problem-solving abilities.
- A strong client-focused mindset.
- Knowledge of conveyancing is preferred; if however you can convince us that you have the aptitude to learn and have worked in a similar industry, we will invest and train you in all you need to know
In return Muve offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cashback Plan on every day medical expenses
- Employee Discounts
- Additional Annual Leave for Length of Service
- Excellent rewards for employees who consistently contribute to the company’s growth
- Remote Working; Muve offers our employees the flexibility to work from home, reducing the time and cost associated with travel and builds upon that improved work/life balance.
- Or, for those that prefer, we also offer the option of working from our relaxed and friendly fully serviced offices, based in one of the best towns in the London area 9
- Excellent progression opportunities within the business to support you reaching your career goals
- A fantastic collaborative and supportive working environment
- Quarterly Social Events
What are you waiting for, come join us and achieve your full potential with a supportive and collaborative team!
Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org