A fantastic position has just become available for a suitably experienced Account Manager to join our rapidly growing business.
Muve, is a growing, entrepreneurial conveyancing law firm that is strongly innovative and provides high levels of service to our large client base, using new technology and business practices unique in the legal industry. Muve is focused on delivering high levels of service to our clients, in a proactive and changing environment, while also being an enjoyable and collaborative place to work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Account Managers (AMs) are at the heart of our business, providing vital support and keeping their finger on the pulse of a conveyancing transaction. AMs are the first point of contact in any transaction and are responsible for each of their cases from the beginning to the end. From the point the on-boarders pass the instruction to the Account Managers, it’s the Account Managers responsibility to take the case swiftly through to completion, ensuring the client and agent are kept updated throughout. AMs have a very good general conveyancing knowledge, leading the client’s journey through all the conveyancing stages until the day their property purchase or sale completes.
As an Account Manager, you must be prepared to work as part of a team, be able to interact with colleagues and clients in a professional and tactful manner and in doing so present a positive image of the Company.
The Account Manager role is a vital to the function of our business and is far more than a simple gate keeper to the conveyancer. You can expect to be heavily involved in the legal progression of the transaction and your ability to manage multiple parties at any given time are essential.
- Manage a caseload of clients through to completion
- Actively keeping files up-to-date and progressing to keep all stakeholder’s content
- To update Hoowla case system with accurate information
- Liaise and update all internal and external stakeholders
- To support the Lawyer in progressing the case through chasing of documents and updating the systems where needed
- Onboarding of cases where applicable
- Reply to all emails and return calls within SLA
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Previous property industry knowledge
- Prior experience of working with conveyancers & property professionals
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs – Word/Excel
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
In return Muve offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cashback Plan on every day medical expenses
- Employee Discounts
- Additional Annual Leave for Length of Service
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Excellent rewards for employees who consistently contribute to the company’s growth
- Remote Working; Muve offers our employees the flexibility to work from home, reducing the time and cost associated with travel and builds upon that improved work/life balance.
- Or, for those that prefer, we also offer the option of working from our relaxed and friendly fully serviced offices, based in one of the best towns in the London area 9
- Excellent progression opportunities within the business to support you reaching your career goals
- A fantastic collaborative and supportive working environment
- Quarterly Social Events
What are you waiting for, come join us and achieve your full potential with a supportive and collaborative team!
Email your cv to email@example.com