Muve is one of the UK’s fastest growing, entrepreneurial, conveyancing law firms, focused on delivering a high level of service to conveyancing clients, and committed to growth and expansion. We are on track to be in the Top 5 Conveyancing Firms by mid 2024. Definitely not a High Street law firm, we work very closely with leading corporates, national estate agents and brands wishing to offer legal services nationally, as well as with a large number of private clients.
We are a modern, unstuffy, law firm where there is a chance to make a big contribution to the development of the business! Muve is at the forefront of tech innovation having recently completed the first ever digital remortgage transaction on the PEXA platform. Winning awards for innovation and service, including the Award for Client Care at the national Modern Law Awards 2022 and Best Direct to Consumer Law Firm at the British Conveyancing Awards 2021, our Employees and Clients are proud to work with us.
Muve has seen significant growth, and this is set to continue. As a result, this opportunity offers true job security with opportunities to further your career. We are committed to the development of our employees and offer a supportive network and friendly work environment for all our employees to achieve their goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The firm’s UK Conveyancing Team offers a highly professional conveyancing service designed to make the process of buying or selling property efficient and stress-free for their clients. Our UK lawyers are part of what we call a ‘Centre of Excellence’ working on our most complex engagements for leading referrers.
We are looking for 5 years plus PQE or equivalent Conveyancers who have run their own caseload for many years and have an excellent knowledge base in all aspects of sale and purchase transactions, and all the variants such as Leasehold, Remortgage, New Build, Shared Ownership etc.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- At least 5 years' experience of running all types of residential conveyancing cases
- Seen all the complex issues that arise in conveyancing and be able to deal with them effectively
- Ideally spent over three years in a conveyancing firm with a strong national reputation
- Good academic qualifications
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivation and enjoy working at a fast pace in an environment that makes strong use of IT and case management systems
- Excellent attention to detail and work methodically
- Pleasant, approachable, patient and polite character
- Initiative and work well within a team environment without minute supervision
- The ability to recognise problems and coach junior team members on their resolution
- The ability to ensure that files are run in an orderly manner with minimum administrative and accounting errors
- Very strong communication skills, always ensuring that clients are updated and understand the process.
In return Muve offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cashback Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Additional Annual Leave for Length of Service
- Competitive salary and a generous monthly bonus
- Excellent rewards for employees who consistently contribute to the company’s growth
- Remote Working; Muve offers our employees the flexibility to work from home, reducing the time and cost associated with travel and builds upon that improved work/life balance.
- Or, for those that prefer, we also offer the option of working from our relaxed and friendly fully serviced offices, based in one of the best towns in the London area 9
- Excellent progression opportunities within the business to support you reaching your career goals
- A fantastic collaborative and supportive working environment
- Quarterly Social Events
What are you waiting for, come join us and achieve your full potential with a supportive and collaborative team!
Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org